Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's been a month since my last confession!

Hey everyone! I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last blog! I have just haven't had time to write or anything good to write about! As you can probably tell since my sickness I have fallen off again but am slowly getting back on. Me and Daniel have a challenge to exercise for minimum of 30minutes per day for 21 days straight! So far I have completed day 8 and am very proud considering before I couldn't even muster the energy for 5 times a week! Daniel is on day 4 as he started later than me. I am also proud of the fact that a few times my body has been really sore and I have still been able to go for a walk.

Uni has been so hectic. I have a report due soon which is scary because it accounts for a lot of my overall grade for the subject. I am pretty sure that I should do well though...

I'm a bit tired at the moment, so I'm going to head off now... sorry if it's been a boring blog I'm half asleep!!

No comments: