Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday 15/6/08 95.10kg

Daniel has packing scales at his home and I weighed myself Friday morning and this is what I weighed so I guess I'll probably put that as my starting weight! This is my last entry on my own computer so from now on they'll becoming raw to you!

I haven’t really been keeping track of my thoughts lately because I’ve been busy studying and examing and then I was at Daniel’s for the last few days. Something happened recently that made me feel really hurt and like crap and I picked up on the fact that I immediately turned to food and craved some oily McDonalds full of fatty goodness. I caught myself in time and thought no! I shouldn’t let myself be punished for someone else making me feel like shit! I am my own person and it should make me want to be more persistent. So instead I ended up eating a chicken kebab and 3 subway cookies! Probably just as bad but at least it wasn’t McDonalds!
I have my last exam on the 20th so I plan to eat good until then and go to gym and then next week start exercising every day. I think it’s also a matter of listening to my body, do I really want the junk food or is it just a substitution for feeling happy?
I had a dream last night that a lady was talking to me saying that I am going to loose weight now because I am emotionally ready to, whereas before as much as I wanted it, it wasn’t going to happen because there were emotional issues to deal with. I have also noticed I am starting to think of myself even more in a positive light. I am happy with the person I am. Sometimes I can look in a mirror and think ooh I look hot today!
I feel like I want to go for a walk tomorrow so I might pack my ipod full of good songs and take the Daize and go for a walk in the park.

No comments: