Monday, June 16, 2008

Walkin' the dawg

Yay! I didn't think I would do it today, but I ended up walking the Daise and she had so much attention of everyone!
I have been trying to get myself to study but Mum has taken the day off sick and I tend to get distracted when she is home. I'll have to do more once Big Brother is finished (hee hee I know lame, but it's fun).
Today I ate a bowl of cereal with low fat milk for breakfast and for lunch I had a turkish bread roll with avocado, mayo, cheese, ham and spinach leaves...it was yum! Then I just had a muesli bar and I am having lamb steaks with vegies and side dish pasta for dinner.
I think that's all to report for today. I have my personal training session tomorrow with Daniel so I am excited about that and more study = ( !!

P.S. Please feel free to comment on my blogs!

No comments: